Bookings can only be accepted by Overland Experience subject to the following conditions:
- All terms and conditions of any other company utilised by Overland Experience in the formation of our travel adventures will apply in addition to these terms and
- A deposit of £200 per adult/£100 per child under 16 will be invoiced at the time of booking. The deposit payment is due within 7 days of the invoice, with the
balance to be paid not later than 8 weeks before the date of departure. The booking will be cancelled if the outstanding amounts are not received before the date due. Cancellation charges
will then apply. A late booking, one less than 8 weeks before departure, will require full payment at the time of booking.
- The person who signs the Overland Experience booking form does so on behalf of all those listed on it and is responsible for ensuring that all those listed have read and
accept the booking terms and conditions.
- If Overland Experience are compelled to cancel an adventure before departure, a full refund of all money paid to Overland Experience will be made. This will only
occcur in circumstances outside the control of Overland Experience, or if the minimum number of six client vehicles is not achieved; also if geophysical or climatic conditions in the opinion of
Overland Experience have a detrimental effect on the adventure group. Notification of such cancellation should be given up to 8 weeks before departure.
- Is siesmic activity, weather, strikes, terrorist activity, client action or any other event outside the control of Overland Experience delays, alters, impacts or extends
the adventure, Overland Experience cannot accept responsibilility or liability that result in loss, expense or damage and no refunds will be made.
- Mechanical assistance by the Overland Experience support team will be limited to assisting in the recovery of the client vehicle to the nearest point of assistance,
major town or garage. However, every effort will be made to assist in facilitating on-side or on route repairs. In the event of the mechanical breakdown of a client vehicle, due
consideration must be given to the whole group and to the continuation of the adventure. This may involve the client opting for various continuation arrangements and/or later recovery of the
- Medical assistance will be limited to First Aid Advice and Guidance. Where necessary recovery to the nearest point of assistant will be made. A comprehensive
first aid kit must be carried in the clients vehicle. It is a CONDITION of BOOKING that you have EHIC card and/or personal travel insurance for the adventure. Overland Experience cannot
accept responsbility for accidents/injuries.
- Overland Experience will not increase prices quoted at the time of booking but reserve the right to change service supplies, information pack, brochure, route or
itinerary whilst still maintaining the essential spirity of the adventure.
- Overland Experience will use its best endeavours to ensure that none of the ingredients of your adventure will be altered. However, because arrangements are made
many months ahead of departure certain routes may not be available during the adventure.
- Should any client, vehicle or action, in the opinion of Overland Experience's leader, be considered prejudicial to the integrity, safety, security and any other aspect
of the Adventure the client concerned will not be allowed to continue, and no refund of money will be made.
- Overland Experirences does not have a minimum tour size for a tour to run - we do however have a maximum of 12 client vehicles.
- In the event of a complaint the on-site Overland Experience Leader must be informed immediately to ensure rectification whenever possible. In any event complaints
should be made in writing, within 14 days of the Adventure end.
- Signing the Overland Experience booking form means that you, and other members of your party have read and accept this document.
- Information given in all brochures, leaflets and advertising is given in good faith by Overland Experience at the time of print, but unless specifically stated, shall
not form part of the contract.
- Overland Experience reserve the right to refuse a client booking without giving reasons.
- Breakaway: If for any reason individual clients, parts of or the entire group wish to divert, explore or leave the remaining group or depart from the set itinerary
or agreed route, the Overland Experience lealer must be informed. There upon and unless expressly agreed those client/s involved will no longer be the responsibility of Overland Experience or
their staff during the period of their absense or for the remainder of the Adventure, and no refund will be given.
- This contract and the conditions therein shall be governed by the Laws of England and Wales.